- Essential Cookies: These Cookies are necessary for the Services to function properly and cannot be disabled. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, enabling functions like navigation, login or setting preferences. These cookies do not store information about you that will be used for other purposes.
- Preferences & Functional Cookies: these cookies enable the services to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us (first-party Cookies) or by third-party providers who work with us (third-party Cookies).
- Performance & Analytics Cookies: This type of Cookie helps us to secure and maintain our services, and to remember your preferences for tools found on the services. They are also used for gathering analytics data on how you interact with our Services and the improvement performance of the site accordingly. If you do not allow these Cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
- Targeting & Advertising Cookies: These cookies make advertisements more relevant to the user. Our advertising partners may use it to show you relevant ads on different websites by uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
- US: www.aboutads.info/choices (for US users)
- Canada: www.youradchoices.ca/choices (for Canadian users)
- EU: www.yourchoicesonline.com (for European users)
- UK: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ (for UK users)
In addition, on your mobile device (e.g., iPhone, iPad or Android phone), you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
Please note that when you get a new computer, install a new browser, erase or otherwise alter your browser’s Cookie file (including upgrading certain browsers), you may also clear the opt-out Cookies installed once you opt-out, so an additional opt-out will be necessary to prevent additional tracking.